Why Have a Website?
Written by Carmen
You have an established successful business and you have managed to keep going even with the recent changes in the economy, so why bother with a website?
There are many people who seek information on the Internet.
The Internet has become a convenience for a fast paced society that keeps non-business hours.
Reasons to have a website for your business:
• 24/7 availability-people who keep traditional work hours of 8 to 5 are becoming less common all the time. People look for and research businesses at all different hours on the Internet, if you don’t have a website, your business may go unnoticed by a large number of potential customers.
• Customer support-your current customers may need information during times that you are closed. A website with helpful hints, product information, emergency help, and more can give your customers access to the information that they need even when you are closed to fix a minor problem themselves or get the most use from a product you sold them.
• Referrals-word of mouth will always be a solid way to bring in new customers. With modern technology, word of mouth has been replaced with an email and a link. A website will make sure that it is easy for your satisfied customers to pass on information about your business.
• Anywhere access-with so many people using laptops and phones for their Internet access, businesses can no longer depends on their location to bring in the business. A website allows potential customers to find you from the park, a coffee shop, their homes, work, school, and anywhere else they may be.
• Customer relations-an information website based on your business’ products or services will keep your name and strengthen the relationship between you and your current customers.
• Online sales-you local area has a finite number of potential customers. Selling products or information on the Internet creates a potential client base that is nearly infinite and constantly growing. An easy to use shopping cart added to a website will add another stream of income.
To get the most out of your company’s first website, hire a professional experience Internet marketing company like Karma Snack. Go to the Karma Snack portfolio to see the quality websites that have set up for successful businesses.